The Wave, Muscat launches new residential project
Muscat, March 31, 2013
The Wave, Muscat – Oman’s premier lifestyle destination – today launched the latest waterfront residences to market.
This follows the success of the first phase of marina apartments launch in Q4 2012.
Comprising 121 apartments, the Marsa Two residences will be spread over three marina-front buildings, giving the apartments a panoramic view over the water and marina village. With striking modern and stylish designs that optimise the use of light, the residences provide the spacious feel of a villa with the ease of apartment living, said a statement.
The apartments come in 12 different configurations to choose from, ranging from 89 sq m to 325 sq m in one, two and three bedroom arrangements. Marsa Two will also include the first penthouse apartments at the development, with four bedrooms and a maid’s quarters as well as the 3-bedroom duplex apartments.
Michael Lenarduzzi, CEO of The Wave, Muscat, said: “Launching the Marsa Two apartments just after five months of launching Marsa One reflects the great demand for these unique properties in the city. This also shows the trust of investors for The Wave, Muscat’s products, which are built with high international standards.”
David Stafford, vice-president of sales and marketing at The Wave, Muscat, said the high demand for apartment living in Muscat is driving sales and pushing developers for a high quality product supply.
“We are launching Marsa Two ahead of schedule in an effort to meet with this demand – the top-end Muscat market is growing, and as the premier lifestyle destination, we shall continue to lead in providing high quality, international standard homes within the comfort of the development,” he said.
Stafford continued: “Eighty per cent of The Marsa One apartments were sold about six months after launch, which shows the appetite for new luxury living in Muscat. These were the first apartments of their kind for the Muscat market, and we are certain that the strong demand for Marsa One is just the beginning of what we will see for the Marsa Two apartments.”
Marsa Two is next to the Al Marsa Village, which will also be home to the next retail development at The Wave, Muscat. The Marina Plaza Hotel and Kempinski The Wave, Muscat and Marina Boutique Hotel are also close by, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract