Bahrain causeway work on track
Manama, March 31, 2013
The first phase of the Manama Causeway project will be open by the middle of next month, allowing traffic from Shaikh Isa bin Salman Highway to Al Fateh Highway, said a report citing a senior government official.
The second phase will open in August and the project is set for completion in November, Works Ministry assistant under-secretary for roads Huda Fakhro was quoted as saying in the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
Meanwhile, the Alba Roundabout-Nuwaidrat Junction development project will be tendered in the second half of the year and the execution is scheduled for next year, she said.
The project includes construction of two flyovers and road network upgrade.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Manara residential project on track
- Duqm completes airfields infrastructure work
- House prices hit new peak, led by emerging Asia
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey