7,000 homes to be built in Bahrain
Manama, March 30, 2013
Seven thousand housing units are to be built on wasteland in southern Muharraq’s Halat Abu Maher area, according to Muharraq Municipal Council’s financial and legal committee chairman Ghazi Al Murbati said.
More than 8,000 Muharraq citizens have applied for housing units, said a report in the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication, citing Al Murbati.
Meanwhile, ministry Under-Secretary Khalid Al Amer said 2,000 housing units are being planned for the Southern Governorate.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- 18 Iraqi army officers killed in ambush
- GFH acquires prime UK residential property
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property