Nader Al Qassab with Ronnie Middleton at the signing ceremony
Saar Central backs debut Gulf Property Show
Manama, March 27, 2013
Saar Central, a luxury residential development in Bahrain, will be the gold sponsor for the debut 'Gulf Property Show' (www.gulfpropertyshow.me) being organised by Hilal Conferences & Exhibitions (HCE), a subsidiary of a leading publishing and marketing organisation Al Hilal Group in May.
The sponsorship deal comes following the signing of an agreement with HCE in the presence of Saar Central’s managing director Nader Al Qassab and Al Hilal Group managing director Ronnie Middleton.
An 82-villa luxury residential development, Saar Central, provides top-level support for the show, to be held at the Bahrain International Exhibition and Convention Centre from May 7 to 9 under the patronage of the Prime Minister, HRH Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa.
Supported by the Bahrain Property Developers’ Association (BaPDA), the Gulf Property Show will showcase key local and regional residential and commercial real estate projects, as well as promote the credentials of property developers and service providers.
HCE managing director Jubran Abdulrahman said: “As a luxury residential project Saar Central’s sponsorship lends further prestige to the inaugural Gulf Property Show. Our vision behind the event is for a property exposition which is also a conduit for networking and more importantly a catalyst for tangible business transactions."
"We look forward to providing Saar Central with the perfect stage from which to engage with its target audience," he added.
Saar Central comprises 82 four- and five-bedroom villas in six distinct styles and specifications, targeting both local and GCC investors. More than 70 per cent of the properties on the 65,000 sq m development are already sold, and the remaining 26 units are being offered for sale.
Saar Central’s managing director Nader Al Qassab: "Having sold nearly 70 per cent of our villas to date, we are extremely positive that 2013 will be a great year for us as people recognise the long-term potential of investing in and residing at Saar Central. The steps we have taken in helping create a dream neighbourhood are now bearing fruit."
"With our numerous activities for parents and children alike, Saar Central is on the path to becoming a hub of educational and cultural activity for the area," observed Al Qassab.
“Our support for the Gulf Property Show reflects our optimism for Bahrain’s luxury real estate sector, as well as the need for a quality showcase in Bahrain for the real estate market. It also demonstrates our faith in the show’s potential to raise Saar Central’s profile in the eyes of prospective investors. The partnership with HCE through our Gold Sponsorship agreement is therefore an excellent strategic fit,” he stated.
The Gulf Property Show will be held alongside and complement the overwhelmingly successful gulfBID and gulfInteriors exhibitions, HCE’s flagship business-to-business trade shows for the Northern Gulf’s building, construction and interiors sectors.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals