New Hyundai backhoe loaders launched in Bahrain
Manama, March 27, 2013
Motorcity, the sole distributor of Hyundai Heavy Industries in Bahrain, launched two new Hyundai backhoe loaders featuring powerful and reliable Perkins engines and deluxe cabin design.
Both H930S and H940S series provides the operator with an excellent backhoe performance and productivity in addition to a powerful loader performance, a statement said.
The innovative hydraulic technologies make the H930S and H940S series more fast, smooth and easy to control. In addition, the new Hyundai backhoe loader offers excellent visibility, easier serviceability and ensures operator safety, the statement added.
Their deluxe design cabin maximizes operating comfort and the Perkins engine comes with EPA Tier II and EU stage II emission regulations.
Arun Kumar, sales manager at Motorcity-Commercial said: “Motorcity and Hyundai Heavy Industries are launching the new Hyundai backhoe loader to support construction projects with a more powerful and aggressive all-rounder performer. We invite customers to visit us at Motorcity showroom in Nuwaidrat for an exclusive preview of this amazing product.”
Hyundai’s product performance, along with Motorcity’s sales and after sales support has contributed to the results so far with more than 50 per cent market share in excavator and wheel loader segment in Bahrain, he added.
The launch of new Backhoe loader series is expected to add to this contribution. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- India property group eyes Dubai market
- Kuwaiti real estate sales soar to $886m
- Emaar unveils first big project at Expo 2020 site
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show