New Hyundai backhoe loaders launched in Bahrain
Manama, March 27, 2013
Motorcity, the sole distributor of Hyundai Heavy Industries in Bahrain, launched two new Hyundai backhoe loaders featuring powerful and reliable Perkins engines and deluxe cabin design.
Both H930S and H940S series provides the operator with an excellent backhoe performance and productivity in addition to a powerful loader performance, a statement said.
The innovative hydraulic technologies make the H930S and H940S series more fast, smooth and easy to control. In addition, the new Hyundai backhoe loader offers excellent visibility, easier serviceability and ensures operator safety, the statement added.
Their deluxe design cabin maximizes operating comfort and the Perkins engine comes with EPA Tier II and EU stage II emission regulations.
Arun Kumar, sales manager at Motorcity-Commercial said: “Motorcity and Hyundai Heavy Industries are launching the new Hyundai backhoe loader to support construction projects with a more powerful and aggressive all-rounder performer. We invite customers to visit us at Motorcity showroom in Nuwaidrat for an exclusive preview of this amazing product.”
Hyundai’s product performance, along with Motorcity’s sales and after sales support has contributed to the results so far with more than 50 per cent market share in excavator and wheel loader segment in Bahrain, he added.
The launch of new Backhoe loader series is expected to add to this contribution. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed