Adib provides $163m financing to Manazel
Abu Dhabi, March 27, 2013
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (Adib), a top tier Islamic financial institution, is providing a Dh600 million ($163.3 million) financing facility to Manazel Real Estate to fund the Abu Dhabi-based company’s capital expenditure.
The financing agreement was signed at Manazel Real Estate’s head office by Mohamed M Al Qubaisi, chairman of Manazel Real Estate and Arif Usmani, global head of Wholesale Banking in Adib.
Adib is playing a leading role in private sector financing in the UAE, supporting the country’s economic diversification strategy and in particular supporting the development of Abu Dhabi’s infrastructure.
Manazel Real Estate, as a leading real estate developer, has recognised Adib’s continuous support to real estate developers in Abu Dhabi along with all other sectors and local businesses, which has significant contribution to the growth and development of Abu Dhabi. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Oman invites bids for key airport project
- Spanish group wins $105m Kuwait cable deal
- Swicorp plans $266m Saudi property fund
- Atkins to supervise $600m project in Oman