New COO for Arabtec
Dubai, March 27, 2013
Arabtec Holding, a leading construction company in Mena, has appointed Mark Andrews, OBE, as its chief operating officer.
Andrews will join Arabtec Holding in May 2013 from Murray & Roberts Contractors (Middle East), where he was the managing director of the company’s Middle East Operations. He previously held the same position at Drake & Scull.
Prior to returning to the Middle East in 2010, Andrews was the chief executive of NG Bailey, a large UK-based contractor, for six years. He has also been CEO of a major industrial business in North America and was a managing director at Balfour Beatty, one of the largest multi arm construction companies in Europe.
Hasan Abdulla Ismaik, CEO of Arabtec Holding, said: “I am delighted that Mr Andrews will be joining our executive board in this key role. Mark has a wealth of expertise and experience in both international construction contracting and corporate management, and specifically in oil & gas, infrastructure and power. He brings a depth of leadership which will enhance and help deliver our plans for the future and fortify the operational performance of our existing businesses.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Manara residential project on track
- Duqm completes airfields infrastructure work
- House prices hit new peak, led by emerging Asia
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey