Laticrete provides 'green' tile and stone
Laticrete to unveil key products at Dubai show
Dubai, March 24, 2013
Laticrete, a leader in the manufacturing of innovative systems for the installation of tile and stone, is set to showcase its key products at the 'Outdoor Design Build & Supply' trade show which opens in Dubai tomorrow (March 25).
The international outdoor design, exterior and landscaping tradeshow will be run till March 27 at Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre.
US-headquartered Laticrete is a key player in the design, manufacture and service systems for the permanent, trouble free installation of weatherproof, green, durable, and safe flooring, facades, coatings and waterproofing for buildings.
At the Dubai show, Laticrete will showcase a new line of Masonry Veneer installation System (MVIS), which can totally eliminate mechanical dry fixing.
The products in the line up include systems like Hi- BondMasonry Veneer Mortar which has extremely high characteristics and PremiumMasonry Pointing Mortar, which can fill the joints even up to 35mm, said the company in a statement.
The company said it was committed to 'creating solutions today that help preserve a better tomorrow.'
Laticrete pointed out that all of its products contribute to Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (Leed) points to achieve different levels of certification.
It provides tile and stone installation materials certified by Green guard based on criteria used by the US EPA, Osha and the US Green Building Council’s Leed-CI program.
The US firm continues to innovate and set the standard in both service and product in many areas, including tile grout, radiant floor heating systems, crack suppression, waterproofing, sound control, adhesives and mortars.
Laticrete said it has a major presence in the region supplying its products to several key projects in the region.
These include Dubai Metro, BurjKhalifa, Burj Al Arab, King Abdullah University of Science & Technology in Saudi Arabia (1st platinum project in Saudi Arabia), Princess NouraBint AbdulRahman University for Women in Riyadh and Masdar in Abu Dhabi.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals