Nass marks anniversary with mobile crane launch
Manama, March 22, 2013
Sarens Nass Middle East (SNME), the region's leading provider of crane services and heavy lifting solutions, marked its 10th anniversary with the launch of a mobile crane at an event at the Bahrain International Circuit (BIC).
The company, a unit of the Nass Group, launched its new 500-ton Liebherr mobile crane LTM 1500-8.1, one of the strongest mobile cranes to be introduced into Bahrain's construction industry, according to a report in our sister publication, the Gulf Daily News.
"We are extremely thrilled about our 10-year anniversary celebration," said SNME director Sami Nass.
"Sarens Nass's fantastic growth, the success we have enjoyed with our partners and the innovations we engineered over the last 10 years has further driven our passion and ambition to deliver excellence. Through this event we wish to thank our valued customers, suppliers and well wishers for their continuous support and co-operation to achieve this milestone.
SNME also honoured its outstanding performers at the three hour gala event for their dedication and hard work that has helped the company achieve a great success.
"It is a matter of pride for Sarens Nass that we are the first Bahraini company of the industry, established and operational in entire GCC region specialising in the provision of crane services, heavy lift and shift solutions for a number of prestigious projects," said SNME general manager Saeed Malik.
"Our unique alliance with Sarens Belgium has been a remarkable differentiator and value addition over the past decade and we will ensure that the joint venture will continue to provide value-added service to its esteemed clientele and flourish in the years to come."
Headquartered in Bahrain, Sarens Nass Middle East started off with approximately 25 cranes. However, SNME's tremendous success in the past decade has seen the fleet grow substantially to about 300 units whilst successfully establishing additional country offices in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman and the UAE.
The company was established as a joint venture between Sarens of Belgium and Nass Group. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals