Case construction eyes big Bahrain market share
Manama, March 18, 2013
Case Construction, a leading construction equipment and machinery manufacturer, expects to double its Bahrain market share, it has emerged.
Senior officials of the company said the current share was about 20 per cent and the superior quality of the product offering would lead to deeper penetration of Bahrain's construction sector.
Case Middle East and Turkey marketing director Hakan Ilhan and marketing manager M Anil Tanca spoke to the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication, on the sidelines of a customer outreach event organised in partnership with Nass Commercial, the sole distributors of Case products in Bahrain since 1993.
The event featured a showcase and live demonstration of Case equipment including the telehandler, backhoe loader, grader, wheel loader and skid steer. Present were Nass Corporation managing director and vice-chairman Sameer Nass, central garage manager Jamal Nass and Nass Commercial general manager Bashar Nass.
The idea behind the exercise, according to Ilham was to make sure that "our power, our R&D and production capabilities and the products that come out of it are well-represented in the Middle East region and our market share truly reflects what our equipment deserves".
The company continues to innovate and improve its product range based on changing market needs and operator feedback. There are four key elements to the manufacturing 'DNA' of the company, according to Ilhan.
"First of all, is the productivity and the performance of machines. Second is fuel consumption. Third is serviceability. And fourth is operator comfort. These four elements are at the heart of everything we do," he said.
"In an increasingly competitive and diversified market, Nass Commercial is committed to provide high-quality equipment to clients to help them enhance productivity and increase profitability," Bashar Nass said.
"With the 'Case Product Show', we endeavoured to create awareness about our premium line of construction equipment and educate our potential clientele about our superior after sales services, training, parts support and financing solutions as well," he added.
In light of major developments underway in the kingdom, Nass Commercial is supporting the construction sector by introducing new equipment designed to offer economic, environmental and safety advantage for a wide range of project applications.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project