Batelco to fund Riffa bridge project
Manama, March 17, 2013
Bahrain’s leading communications company Batelco has announced plans to fund the Riffa Bridge project, at a cost of BD350,000 ($913,051) in line with its community development initiative.
Batelco Group CEO Shaikh Mohamed bin Isa Al Khalifa signed the Riffa bridge agreement with Minister of Municipal Affairs & Urban Planning Dr Juma bin Ahmed Al Kaabi at the Ministry of Municipalities Affairs and Urban Planning office on Sunday.
The Riffa bridge project will take 24 weeks for completion, said a Batelco statement. It will provide a walkway linking the Southern Governorate and Central Governorate.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Manara residential project on track
- Duqm completes airfields infrastructure work
- House prices hit new peak, led by emerging Asia
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey