Qatar buildings to host IntelliFace Systems
Bayville, New Jersey, March 13, 2013
The first foreign installation of the next-generation sustainable resource and energy management system from Quality Attributes Software (QAS) will be done in Qatar.
IntelliFace will be installed in 16 of Qatar's buildings, a statement said.
Thirteen IntelliFace systems will be installed in buildings in Education City, located on the outskirts of Doha.
Education City houses educational facilities from school age to research level and branch campuses of some of the world's leading universities. In addition, three systems will go into facilities in Doha, home to well over half the country's population.
"The Qatar agreement is a milestone for IntelliFace and QAS and is even more impressive given the system was just introduced late last year," said Nico Willis, president of QAS. "We are confident these projects will open up a multitude of opportunities with the Qatar Foundation, as well as with other projects the country is planning."
IntelliFace can interface with any type of existing system or platform in any format or language. This cloud application has the ability to collect limitless end-to-end "real data" from all measurable resources within a facility and then manage, analyse and store it. This highly intelligent application has the ability to process millions of data points in seconds and then adjust the data sets in real time. The graphic presentations present an x-ray view of the energy flow of the building, measuring the energy usage for optimum analysis and management, it said.
IntelliFace gives facility managers the ability to monitor every aspect of a facility's operations, regardless of the systems being used. This information is essential to understanding if a building is running efficiently and, if it isn't, identifying and correcting any issues.
IntelliFace also provides an analysis of energy and resource performance, identifying trends as well as issues needing to be addressed, said the statement. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project