Bayut.com launches Arabic site
Dubai, March 7, 2013
Bayut.com, a leading Dubai real estate portal, has launched its Arabic version, making it more user-friendly for all native Arabic speakers in the UAE and the Mena region.
With the new Arabic website, the site will assist the investors from the region and other Arabic-speaking states more efficiently, a statement from Bayut said.
The portal plays its role by ensuring that the buyers, sellers, renters, and developers in Dubai stay abreast of the industry and find the best solutions for their real estate related needs. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Schneider Electric unveils new solar products
- Big demand for housing projects at KAEC
- Bahrain real estate prices slump
- Staff shortage hits Bahrain projects
- DWC to build new agent warehouses
- Arabtec appoints new HR officer
- Sodic appoints new financial officer
- Avant in distribution deal with Danube, Al Taif
- Egypt says disputes with Damac are resolved
- Abu Dhabi TDIC picks up Yardi voyager