Bayut.com launches Arabic site
Dubai, March 7, 2013
Bayut.com, a leading Dubai real estate portal, has launched its Arabic version, making it more user-friendly for all native Arabic speakers in the UAE and the Mena region.
With the new Arabic website, the site will assist the investors from the region and other Arabic-speaking states more efficiently, a statement from Bayut said.
The portal plays its role by ensuring that the buyers, sellers, renters, and developers in Dubai stay abreast of the industry and find the best solutions for their real estate related needs. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- India property group eyes Dubai market
- Kuwaiti real estate sales soar to $886m
- Emaar unveils first big project at Expo 2020 site
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show