Turki Mohamed Khaled Al-Khater
United Development names top officials
Doha, March 6, 2013
Qatar-based property developer United Development Company (UDC) has announced the appointment of a new chairman and a vice chairman of the Board of Directors.
Sheikh Ahmed Bin Nasser Bin Faleh Al-Thani was elected to the position of chairman, which carries three-year term, during a meeting of the newly elected board, which took place at the Oyster Center in The Pearl-Qatar.
The Board also announced the appointment of Turki Mohamed Khaled Al-Khater as its vice chairman.
Sheikh Ahmed holds a master’s degree in Engineering Administration from Saint Martin’s University in Washington since 1987. He has held key positions in major organizations, including Minister of Transport and Communications, chairman of Qatar International Airport, chairman of Gulf Airlines and chairman of Qtel.
He has also served on the boards of various influential companies and organisations. He currently serves as president of Nasser Bin Faleh Al-Thani Group and is a member of the Board of Directors of Commercial Bank of Qatar as well as a major shareholder in it. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show
- Summit to spotlight green building issues
- Cluttons to launch new brand in 2014
- Abu Dhabi’s project spend ‘to top $100bn’
- Israel, Jordan and Palestine ink landmark water deal
- Bahrain wastewater treatment plant upgraded
- Depa names new board directors
- Work to start on new Bahrain social centre
- Indian developer to open Dubai office