Bayut.com launches mobile website
Dubai, March 5, 2013
Bayut.com, one of the leading UAE and Dubai property portals, has launched a mobile version of its website which will help the site’s users stay in touch with the realty market when on-the-go.
The new mobile website of Bayut.com would be exceedingly handy in a world where mobile usage is on the rise, a statement from the company said. As per the statistics, there was a 225 per cent year-on-year increase in the number of visitors who used their mobile phones for browsing websites in 2012.
With the growing popularity of smartphones, mobile internet and 3G, more and more businesses are developing mobile versions of their websites to cater to a wider audience. In the US alone, 25 per cent of the internet usage comes from mobile devices with similar patterns in the rest of the world.
Keeping all of this in view, launching the mobile version has come as a timely move by Bayut.com since Dubai real estate sector is an investment market that attracts buyers, sellers, developers and tenants from all over the globe.
The mobile website of the site offers full functionality to its members in terms of searching properties for sale and rent in the UAE, the statement said.
Imran Ali Khan, the CEO Bayut.com, views this as “a step in the right direction”. He believes that Bayut.com, which has already undergone restructuring to accommodate expansion in its operations further into the Mena region, “will become even more accessible to its clients via its mobile-friendly website, with its thousands of property listings being, quite literally, on their fingertips”.
Bayut.com is widely regarded as one of the best Dubai real estate portals. As the top choice of estate agencies and investors, the site also offers market intelligence tools to benefit all of its clients. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna