KPMG Fakhro to move into landmark tower
Manama, March 3, 2013
Abdulla Yousif Fakhro & Sons has signed KPMG Fakhro as a tenant at the Fakhro Tower, a prestigious new commercial office complex opposite Bahrain City Centre, Manama.
Now completed and open for business, this landmark tower extends to 30 storeys and provides around 19,000 square metres of office space plus ground floor showroom areas and an impressive double height reception lobby, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
"After a comprehensive study of the market and buildings that we thought might meet our requirements, Fakhro Tower was the natural choice for KPMG," said KPMG managing partner Jamal Fakhro.
"We have signed leases and are committed to over two floors in the building and are currently tendering the fit out contract with an anticipated handover for our occupation of the premises in the second quarter of the year.
"Fakhro Tower was the only building to provide KPMG, on commercially acceptable terms, a level of image, specification and location to match our exacting demands, international brand profile and dynamic business plan going forward," he said.
"We are excited to welcome KPMG as our new neighbours at the Fakhro Tower," said Abdulla Yousif Fakhro & Sons business development manager Abdulla E Fakhro.
"This lease signing represents a strong endorsement of our building by a highly respected global company. Our owner-occupied status offers incoming tenants with the peace of mind that the building will be professionally managed and will be operated with a relentless focus on cleanliness, comfort, and convenience for all," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Bahrain City Centre |
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum