Emaar Turkey launches top-end homes
Dubai, March 3, 2013
Emaar Turkey, the wholly-owned subsidiary of Dubai-based developer Emaar Properties, has launched the GCC-sale of fully-furnished, luxury serviced residences in its flagship integrated community development in Istanbul.
The five-star residences at The Address Residences Emaar Square will go on sale from March 9 in Dubai, with online registration opening on March 6.
An opportunity for GCC nationals to invest directly in Turkey, Emaar Square, Istanbul is a premium component of Emaar Turkey’s second masterplanned development in the country, located in Çamlica, spanning 66,000 sq m.
The Address Residences Emaar Square, Istanbul will be managed by The Address Hotels + Resorts, the flagship hotel group owned and operated by Emaar. The exclusive serviced residence development will feature only 73 homes. Customers can choose from one- to three-bedroom apartments, ranging from 83 to 187 sq m in area, and four-bedroom penthouses of up to 374 sq m.
Emaar Square will comprise, in all, over 1,000 luxury homes; The Address Hotel - a 180 room five star premium property; and a shopping mall, envisaged as one of the largest in Turkey.
The mall will feature a family entertainment centre, ice skating rink and megaplex. The development also includes 40,000 sq m of office space, accommodating around 4,000 professionals. The Address Residences Emaar Square, Istanbul is located in walking distance from the vibrant heart of Emaar Square, in close proximity to all these diverse components.
Mohamed Alabbar, chairman of Emaar Properties, said: “Emaar Square in Turkey is one of our prestigious developments that brings a new dimension to modern lifestyles in the country. Having established our credentials in world-class project development and delivery with our flagship Tuscan Valley Houses, Emaar Square highlights our approach to create thriving integrated communities.
“The Address Residences Emaar Square, Istanbul marks the launch of our first serviced residences in Turkey. With tourism, investment and business links between the GCC and Turkey gaining momentum, and plans ongoing to double trade between these two compelling economic blocs, our luxury residences will serve as ideal second homes for visitors from the region.”
With increasing demand for Emaar’s projects in Dubai from the GCC, regional investors can now leverage the opportunity to be part of the world-class lifestyle offered by the company by investing directly in Emaar Turkey’s newest project.
Residents at The Address Residences Emaar Square, Istanbul can enjoy a wide array of amenities including concierge and reception services, an advanced fitness centre and spa pool, cafes, and underground parking and storage.
All homes also reflect the environment-friendly development approach of Emaar Square, with materials, electrical and mechanical instalments chosen in line with the Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED) criteria developed by the US Green Building Council.
Upholding the design and finishing standards that are associated with Emaar’s projects, the project is scheduled for completion in 2015.
Built in one of the prime areas in the centre of the city and located on the main arteries and link roads, very close to Bağdat Avenue, the Bosphorus and the bridges, Emaar Square is four kilometres from Bağdat Avenue, 5.5 kilometres from Kadıköy, 7 kilometres from the Bosphorus Bridge, 11 kilometres from Taksim, 25 kilometres from Sabiha Gökçen Airport and 900 metres from the nearest metro station.
Potential customers can pre-register from 10am, UAE time, on March 6 emaar.com. The sale will take place on a first registered, first served basis on March 9 at the Emaar Sales Centre in Emaar Square, Downtown Dubai.
Turkey is one of the key international markets of Emaar, where the company has handed over homes in its first integrated community, Tuscan Valley Houses.
The second phase of Tuscan Valley Houses is being rolled out, and will feature villas, smaller-sized twin villas, villa suites and apartments. The Tuscan Shopping Arcade is also part of the completed second phase with 25 stores and approximately 3,700 sq m of rentable commercial space. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan