Nass proposes 15pc cash dividend
Manama, February 26, 2013
Nass Corporation, one of Bahrain's leading industrial and commercial organisations with operations across the Gulf, said it will distribute a cash dividend of 15 per cent for 2012 to the shareholders.
Announcing the results on Tuesday, Nass Corporation deputy chairman Sameer Abdulla Nass said the company had achieved a gross turnover of BD119.6 million ($315.4 million) for the year ended December 31, 2012 when compared to BD88.75 million the year before.
The company's net profit eased to BD4.009 million when compared to BD4.52 million in 2011.
Nass said the company had been able to achieve reasonable profit for the year despite tough economic and market conditions.
“Despite a fall in the operating profit for 2012 compared to the previous year, as a demonstration of our appreciation and commitment to the shareholders, the board has recommended a cash dividend of 15 fils per share to its shareholders, which is subject to approval of the shareholders in the annual ordinary general assembly meeting to be held on 26th March 2013,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum