Nass proposes 15pc cash dividend
Manama, February 26, 2013
Nass Corporation, one of Bahrain's leading industrial and commercial organisations with operations across the Gulf, said it will distribute a cash dividend of 15 per cent for 2012 to the shareholders.
Announcing the results on Tuesday, Nass Corporation deputy chairman Sameer Abdulla Nass said the company had achieved a gross turnover of BD119.6 million ($315.4 million) for the year ended December 31, 2012 when compared to BD88.75 million the year before.
The company's net profit eased to BD4.009 million when compared to BD4.52 million in 2011.
Nass said the company had been able to achieve reasonable profit for the year despite tough economic and market conditions.
“Despite a fall in the operating profit for 2012 compared to the previous year, as a demonstration of our appreciation and commitment to the shareholders, the board has recommended a cash dividend of 15 fils per share to its shareholders, which is subject to approval of the shareholders in the annual ordinary general assembly meeting to be held on 26th March 2013,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract