Belhasa wins key Abu Dhabi contracts
Abu Dhabi, February 26, 2013
Belhasa Projects, a UAE-based specialist in swimming pool construction, has been awarded a 10,000TR expansion project by top developers Sorouh and Tabreed for their Shams Abu Dhabi district cooling project.
The contract is part of the total 20,000TR development. The project will include relocation of the existing cooling tower, pumps and piping to new location, said a top official.
"The region’s district cooling industry is rapidly expanding and we have the technical expertise to deliver projects on schedule and up to standards. Apart from setting up of a district cooling plant, it is the maintenance that is a main challenge to utility companies," explained Aziz Ayoub, the business unit manager, Belhasa Projects.
"We are focused on minimizing the operating cost for the plant in Shams Abu Dhabi and keeping the project on schedule by delivering as promised," said Ayoub.
Belhasa has also won a contract for the construction of sewage pumping station for Westin Abu Dhabi Golf Resort, located within the existing Abu Dhabi Golf Club which is fully owned by Tourism and Development Investment Company (TDIC), Abu Dhabi, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Oman invites bids for key airport project
- Spanish group wins $105m Kuwait cable deal
- Swicorp plans $266m Saudi property fund
- Atkins to supervise $600m project in Oman