Nass to unveil key construction machinery
Manama, February 25, 2013
Nass Commercial, a division of Bahrain-based Nass Corporation and the sole distributors of Case equipment and machinery in the kingdom, will be organizing a ‘Case Open Day’ next month to showcase key machinery and industrial solutions from top global brand Case.
The ‘Case Open Day’ will be held on March 14 from 10am to 3pm at the Nass Commercial Service Centre in Sitra, said a statement from the company.
Representatives of Case from Turkey will be present at the event, who will conduct live demonstrations and also provide visitors with the opportunity to see firsthand the outstanding performance and reliability of Case equipment.
The company will showcase its top quality range of Case graders featuring the Telehandler, Backhoe Loader, Wheel loader and Skid Steer.
"In an increasingly competitive and diversified market, Nass Commercial is committed to provide high quality construction equipment to their clients and help them achieve excellence in their operations," remarked Bashar Nass, the general manager of Nass Commercial.
"With the ‘Case Open Day’, we endeavor to create awareness about our premium line of construction equipment and educate our potential clientele about our superior after sales services, training, parts support and financing solutions as well," noted Nass.
"With a number of major developments underway in the kingdom, Nass Commercial takes a prime initiative to support the construction sector by continuously introducing new equipment from CASE that is designed to offer economical, environmental and safety advantage for a wide range of project application," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna