Nass to unveil key construction machinery
Manama, February 25, 2013
Nass Commercial, a division of Bahrain-based Nass Corporation and the sole distributors of Case equipment and machinery in the kingdom, will be organizing a ‘Case Open Day’ next month to showcase key machinery and industrial solutions from top global brand Case.
The ‘Case Open Day’ will be held on March 14 from 10am to 3pm at the Nass Commercial Service Centre in Sitra, said a statement from the company.
Representatives of Case from Turkey will be present at the event, who will conduct live demonstrations and also provide visitors with the opportunity to see firsthand the outstanding performance and reliability of Case equipment.
The company will showcase its top quality range of Case graders featuring the Telehandler, Backhoe Loader, Wheel loader and Skid Steer.
"In an increasingly competitive and diversified market, Nass Commercial is committed to provide high quality construction equipment to their clients and help them achieve excellence in their operations," remarked Bashar Nass, the general manager of Nass Commercial.
"With the ‘Case Open Day’, we endeavor to create awareness about our premium line of construction equipment and educate our potential clientele about our superior after sales services, training, parts support and financing solutions as well," noted Nass.
"With a number of major developments underway in the kingdom, Nass Commercial takes a prime initiative to support the construction sector by continuously introducing new equipment from CASE that is designed to offer economical, environmental and safety advantage for a wide range of project application," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Sabic unveils green plastics for construction
- Arabtec appoints new chief risk officer
- 1,800 contracting workers in Bahrain end strike
- 200 Arabtec workers to be repatriated
- Abyaar announces Dubai project delivery
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Arabtec workers end strike; dispute 'resolved'
- Bahrain launches project for 4,500 homes
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Tecom announces new operational structure