Nakheel launches another new project
Dubai, February 25, 2013
Nakheel, a leading Dubai-based master developer, has launched a new project named Azure Residences on the Palm Jumeirah.
The announcement by the company follows the sale of all units in its Club Vista Mare project on the launch date earlier this month, said a report in Emirates 24/7.
Azure Residences, a 10-storey building, will have 170 apartments. Prices start at Dh2.3 million for the one-bed option and from Dh4.2 million for the two-bed, said the report.
Azure Residences will have its own sea facing infinity pool, a rooftop gym, 266 car parking spaces and mooring facilities for water taxis. It will have nine restaurants, including the Breakwater signature restaurant with 360-degree water and city views.
Construction is expected to begin mid-2013 and completed within two years.
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan