Nakheel launches another new project
Dubai, February 25, 2013
Nakheel, a leading Dubai-based master developer, has launched a new project named Azure Residences on the Palm Jumeirah.
The announcement by the company follows the sale of all units in its Club Vista Mare project on the launch date earlier this month, said a report in Emirates 24/7.
Azure Residences, a 10-storey building, will have 170 apartments. Prices start at Dh2.3 million for the one-bed option and from Dh4.2 million for the two-bed, said the report.
Azure Residences will have its own sea facing infinity pool, a rooftop gym, 266 car parking spaces and mooring facilities for water taxis. It will have nine restaurants, including the Breakwater signature restaurant with 360-degree water and city views.
Construction is expected to begin mid-2013 and completed within two years.
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Sabic unveils green plastics for construction
- Arabtec appoints new chief risk officer
- 1,800 contracting workers in Bahrain end strike
- 200 Arabtec workers to be repatriated
- Abyaar announces Dubai project delivery
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Arabtec workers end strike; dispute 'resolved'
- Bahrain launches project for 4,500 homes
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Tecom announces new operational structure