Nakheel launches another new project
Dubai, February 25, 2013
Nakheel, a leading Dubai-based master developer, has launched a new project named Azure Residences on the Palm Jumeirah.
The announcement by the company follows the sale of all units in its Club Vista Mare project on the launch date earlier this month, said a report in Emirates 24/7.
Azure Residences, a 10-storey building, will have 170 apartments. Prices start at Dh2.3 million for the one-bed option and from Dh4.2 million for the two-bed, said the report.
Azure Residences will have its own sea facing infinity pool, a rooftop gym, 266 car parking spaces and mooring facilities for water taxis. It will have nine restaurants, including the Breakwater signature restaurant with 360-degree water and city views.
Construction is expected to begin mid-2013 and completed within two years.
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Manara residential project on track
- Duqm completes airfields infrastructure work
- House prices hit new peak, led by emerging Asia
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey