Emaar to launch new Address in March
Dubai, February 24, 2013
Dubai-based Emaar Properties will launch its new premium project The Address Residence Sky View simultaneously in Dubai and Riyadh on March 2.
The 50-storey hotel, residence and serviced apartment twin-tower complex atop a grand podium — designed by Skidmore, Owings & Merrill — will be located in Downtown Dubai.
Potential buyers can pre-register for the Dubai launch online on February 27 from 10 am. For the Riyadh event, registration will happen at the event venue on March 2 at 9am and hence no online registration will take place, the company said.
“The Address Residence Sky View will be another impressive, iconic structure to the Dubai skyline... The project builds on the growth of the property market and tourism sectors of Dubai, offering investors a premium choice of home in the most prestigious square kilometre on earth,” Emaar Properties chairman Mohamed Alabbar was quoted as saying in a Khaleej Times report.
Spanning the tower complex is a unique Sky Bridge, which includes a signature restaurant, ballroom and infinity pool with amenity deck, which offers 360-degree vistas of Downtown Dubai and panoramic views of the Gulf.
The Address Residence Sky View, at a height of over 230 metres, will bring a new dimension to spatial design to Downtown Dubai. All 532 serviced apartments will be fully furnished and designed to ensure optimal light across all living spaces and with floor-to-ceiling windows that offer stunning views of Downtown Dubai or the Gulf.
Envisaged to become a much sought-after address in Downtown Dubai, The Address Residence Sky View will also serve as a preferred business hotel of approximately 180 keys, appealing to visitors to the neighbouring Emaar Square and Dubai International Financial Centre, the report said.
The development is conveniently close to the Mohammed bin Rashid Boulevard, billed as the world’s most prestigious boulevard with an extensive choice of retail and food and beverage choices.
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan