New payment option for DSC home-buyers
Dubai, February 14, 2013
Silver Heights, the sales arm of Orion Holding, has launched an attractive programme for buyers in Olympic Park, a real-estate project it is marketing in Dubai Sports City.
The program offers buyers to move into apartments by just paying 38 per cent of the price, and pay the balance in installments spread over three years, according to Samir Munshi, managing director of Silver Heights.
He said factors like affordability, thin traffic, highway location, modern amenities and global sport academies have made Dubai Sports City a favourite destination for people working in Tecom and Jebel Ali Free Zone areas.
He added: “Less than a decade ago employees working in Jebel Ali area had a tough time finding an apartment in the vicinity. The only option was The Gardens which had a long waiting list. Today, so many projects have come up, and of these Dubai Sports City is one of best from every angle.”
Munshi said easy connectivity between Dubai Sports City and Tecom and Jebel Ali areas, supported by low-cost rentals and ownership options have made Dubai Sports City a preferred destination for employees whose salaries range between Dh5000 and Dh45,000.
Spread over 50 million sq ft within the Dubai Land Development, Dubai Sports City is hub of Dubai’s sport activities. It has a world class 25,000-seat Cricket Stadium – also called The Ring of Fire, 60,000-seat multi-purpose outdoor stadium for rugby, soccer and track and field events, a 10,000-seat multi-purpose indoor arena for hard court games, ice hockey, concerts and other events, and a field hockey stadium for 5,000 spectators. Global Village, the center of Dubai Shopping Festival, is just 10 minutes from it.
Munshi added: “Apart from its sporting attractions, the area has world-class residential projects, community centers, banks, restaurants and international schools. Many residential projects in the area have seen a rapid increase in demand due to its strategic location.”
Completed projects in Dubai Sports City have seen occupancy rate of over 80 per cent, according to Silver Heights which is managing Olympic Park cluster, a major project in the city.
Munshi said: “Olympic Park is a set of low-rise buildings that sit at the heart of Dubai Sports City, ideally located overlooking the beautiful green expanse of the Ernie Els Championship Golf Course, The Dunes. Olympic Park residents will have access to excellent private amenities, including a rooftop pool, terrace and fully-equipped modern gymnasium.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum