Bahrain villa project nets $5.8m revenue
Manama, February 14, 2013
Saar Central, a major residential development built on a sprawling 65,000 sq m area in Bahrain, has sold 10 villas in the last two months bringing in more than BD2.2 million ($5.8 million) in revenue.
The management of the 82-villa luxury residential development said the sales underscored the project's continued attraction for home buyers, despite the current economic situation.
"Judging from Saar Central sales and the optimistic real estate climate, the market is definitely following a rebound pathway," managing director Nader Al Qassab said.
"Having sold nearly 60 per cent of our villas, we are extremely positive that 2013 will be a great year for us as people recognise the long-term potential of investing in and residing at Saar Central," he added.
"In recent months, we have undertaken numerous initiatives in order to create a dream neighbourhood, the most recent being the launch of a community library.
"Saar Central has also invested heavily in beautification and streetscaping, demonstrating our strong commitment to creating a greener and more environmentally conscious community,"Al Qassab added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth