Bahrain villa project nets $5.8m revenue
Manama, February 14, 2013
Saar Central, a major residential development built on a sprawling 65,000 sq m area in Bahrain, has sold 10 villas in the last two months bringing in more than BD2.2 million ($5.8 million) in revenue.
The management of the 82-villa luxury residential development said the sales underscored the project's continued attraction for home buyers, despite the current economic situation.
"Judging from Saar Central sales and the optimistic real estate climate, the market is definitely following a rebound pathway," managing director Nader Al Qassab said.
"Having sold nearly 60 per cent of our villas, we are extremely positive that 2013 will be a great year for us as people recognise the long-term potential of investing in and residing at Saar Central," he added.
"In recent months, we have undertaken numerous initiatives in order to create a dream neighbourhood, the most recent being the launch of a community library.
"Saar Central has also invested heavily in beautification and streetscaping, demonstrating our strong commitment to creating a greener and more environmentally conscious community,"Al Qassab added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Depa names new board directors
- Work to start on new Bahrain social centre
- Indian developer to open Dubai office
- 50 firms to showcase at Cityscape Riyadh
- Kaloti breaks ground on Dubai gold refinery
- New power station for Bahrain hospital
- Al Hamra Village wins top mixed-use award
- Schön sees business park project on track
- Kuwaiti developer starts Dubai tower work
- Asteco appointed agent for Dubai tower