Nakheel unveils new beachfront project
Dubai, February 10, 2013
Leading Dubai developer Nakheel has announced the launch of Club Vista Mare, its new beachfront living and leisure complex comprising 33 studio apartments, to be constructed on Palm Jumeirah by early 2015.
Club Vista Mare will be directly linked to the Nakheel Mall and Hotel, Nakheel’s newly-announced Dh2.5 billion ($680 million) retail and leisure complex on The Palm.
The contemporary-style complex will span almost 5,000 sq m at ground level, with an additional 2,740 sq m of residential space on the first floor, said the Dubai developer in a statement.
The new, beachfront residential and recreation project, goes on sale from today, said Nakheel along with the eight cafes and restaurants, retail areas and gymnasium facilities, all with spectacular views of Palm Jumeirah’s eastern shoreline and Dubai’s world-famous landmarks.
Each studio covers almost 50 sq m and comes with its own private terrace with panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf, Palm Jumeirah and Dubai’s skyline and will cost Dh1.15 million, said the statement.
Club Vista Mare – the latest addition to Palm Jumeirah’s ever growing range of attractions – is unique in its design, yet will naturally blend in with and complement the island’s existing developments. Beachclub membership will be available at complex, it added.
Nakheel also plans to lease restaurant and retail space at the project shortly. The construction work is scheduled to begin in middle of this year and is due for completion in early 2015, said the top developer.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Asteco appointed agent for Dubai tower
- Interface named ‘Most Sustainable' firm
- Musanada inks $582m Abu Dhabi-Dubai road deal
- Manara residential project on track
- Duqm completes airfields infrastructure work
- House prices hit new peak, led by emerging Asia
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head