Gulf Precast expands Iraq operations
Dubai, February 10, 2013
Gulf Precast, a leading precast manufacturer in the UAE, said it has launched its first overseas branch in Iraq and soon plans to expand its operations in Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Oman.
Announcing the new branch, CEO Elias Seraphim said Gulf Precast has decided on a policy of global expansion and its Iraqi branch is the first step in that direction, which will be followed by many other branches across the Gulf region.
"We aim to pass on our high level of expertise gained in the UAE to the neighbouring Gulf states and capitalise on the added value of precast use in terms of quality, sustainability, time and cost," he stated.
Operating in the UAE for the last 28 years, Gulf Precast has gained a solid market reputation for the quality of its processes and products, and had handled many iconic projects, such as the Dubai Mall, the Paris Sorbonne University in Abu Dhabi, high rise towers in the Jumeirah Beach Residence complex and more than 2,000 villas in the Al Falah Community Development, Seraphim added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Sabic unveils green plastics for construction
- Arabtec appoints new chief risk officer
- 1,800 contracting workers in Bahrain end strike
- 200 Arabtec workers to be repatriated
- Abyaar announces Dubai project delivery
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Arabtec workers end strike; dispute 'resolved'
- Bahrain launches project for 4,500 homes
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Tecom announces new operational structure