Pacific sees Jumeirah projects on track
Dubai, February 6, 2013
Pacific Ventures, a key developer of commercial, residential, and mixed-use properties in the Middle East, is on track to complete its housing project in Dubai and will hand over the units by the first half of next year, said a senior official.
The two projects - Pacific Edmonton Elm and Pacific Residencia - are being developed by the company in the Jumeirah Village Triangle under the Tanmia scheme.
These two new properties are affordable solutions to residential housing complex with a committed delivery to investors in the first half of 2014, remarked Parvez Khan, the chairman and managing director.
Designed to be self-sustained, the Pacific Edmonton Elm and Pacific Residencia projects are located at a position close to international schools, community centers, sport complexes and shopping malls. Both projects are located between Emirates Road, Al Khail and Al Barsha, a convenient distance between the airport and downtown, he explained.
The upcoming projects of Pacific Ventures offer leisure facilities such as cafes, hyper markets, terrace swimming pools, spas and a well-rounded security.
A combination of beautiful landscaping, diverse facilities and brilliant architecture, Pacific Ventures provide a holistic living experience for the modern family who are here to experience the Dubai lifestyle and finesse, said Khan.
"The Pacific Edmonton Elm lavish sight for visual elegance comprising of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with great views and character. A glimpse of the Elite Living would include amenities like a swimming pool, a ground floor restaurant and a recreational area," he stated.
The 'Pacific Residencia' on the other hand is an entry into a whole new world, remarked Khan.
"Rested on a great landscape and excellent planning, it assures an architecture basking in the glory of luxury and superior. It is an ideal residential complex for the modern and cosmopolitan urbane family," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals