Al Futtaim Engineering unit wins key contract
Dubai, February 4, 2013
Dubai-based Al-Futtaim Engineering’s mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) maintenance division has won a multi-million dirham facilities maintenance contract from the UAE Ministry of Education.
The contract will see the company undertake the maintenance of electrical, plumbing, firefighting, fire alarm and civil works for 72 government schools in Dubai and Sharjah.
The new contract is in addition to its earlier agreement with Al-Futtaim Engineering to undertake maintenance of heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) facilities covering 250 schools in Dubai and the Northern Emirates.
Dawood Bin Ozair, senior managing director, electronics, engineering and technologies said: “Al-Futtaim Engineering’s name is synonymous with the provision of high quality services, which is appreciated by our longstanding customers. We value the trust the Ministry of Education has once again placed in us with this new contract.”
Murali S, acting managing director, Al-Futtaim Engineering, said: “Al-Futtaim Engineering’s business is built on a foundation of outstanding customer service and offerings, designed to meet customer needs. This new contract from the Ministry of Education is further testament to the consistently high quality services we offer.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Dubai to open $196m tunnels project
- AECOM wins $148m Doha Expressway contract
- Top Indian property firm plans Bahrain foray
- Pacific Ventures names brand ambassador
- Chesterton to unveil prime London properties
- Indian Property Show 2013 to be ‘biggest ever’
- Alwaleed eyes world's big cities for mile-high tower
- Cluttons seals tenancy deal with Durrat
- Masdar launches wind farm in Seychelles
- Drake & Scull mulls dual listing in Saudi