Al Futtaim Engineering unit wins key contract
Dubai, February 4, 2013
Dubai-based Al-Futtaim Engineering’s mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) maintenance division has won a multi-million dirham facilities maintenance contract from the UAE Ministry of Education.
The contract will see the company undertake the maintenance of electrical, plumbing, firefighting, fire alarm and civil works for 72 government schools in Dubai and Sharjah.
The new contract is in addition to its earlier agreement with Al-Futtaim Engineering to undertake maintenance of heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) facilities covering 250 schools in Dubai and the Northern Emirates.
Dawood Bin Ozair, senior managing director, electronics, engineering and technologies said: “Al-Futtaim Engineering’s name is synonymous with the provision of high quality services, which is appreciated by our longstanding customers. We value the trust the Ministry of Education has once again placed in us with this new contract.”
Murali S, acting managing director, Al-Futtaim Engineering, said: “Al-Futtaim Engineering’s business is built on a foundation of outstanding customer service and offerings, designed to meet customer needs. This new contract from the Ministry of Education is further testament to the consistently high quality services we offer.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show
- Summit to spotlight green building issues
- Cluttons to launch new brand in 2014
- Abu Dhabi’s project spend ‘to top $100bn’
- Israel, Jordan and Palestine ink landmark water deal
- Bahrain wastewater treatment plant upgraded
- Depa names new board directors
- Work to start on new Bahrain social centre
- Indian developer to open Dubai office