Bahrain opens new A'Ali road
Manama, February 3, 2013
The Bahrain Ministry of Works has opened the new 14 km road in A'Ali for traffic following the successful completion of the project in December last year.
Announcing this on Sunday, the Ministry’s Roads Projects & Maintenance director Raed Al Salah said the BD766,616 ($2 million) project in Block 742 in A’Ali had been awarded to Al A'ali & Al Sayed Transport & Excavation, who began work in March last year.
"The ministry is revamping roads on different areas and locations in the Kingdom as part of a defined time agenda that aims to upgrade and revamp villages in various governorates," said Al Salah.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Depa names new board directors
- Work to start on new Bahrain social centre
- Indian developer to open Dubai office
- 50 firms to showcase at Cityscape Riyadh
- Kaloti breaks ground on Dubai gold refinery
- New power station for Bahrain hospital
- Al Hamra Village wins top mixed-use award
- Schön sees business park project on track
- Kuwaiti developer starts Dubai tower work
- Asteco appointed agent for Dubai tower