Bahrain opens new A'Ali road
Manama, February 3, 2013
The Bahrain Ministry of Works has opened the new 14 km road in A'Ali for traffic following the successful completion of the project in December last year.
Announcing this on Sunday, the Ministry’s Roads Projects & Maintenance director Raed Al Salah said the BD766,616 ($2 million) project in Block 742 in A’Ali had been awarded to Al A'ali & Al Sayed Transport & Excavation, who began work in March last year.
"The ministry is revamping roads on different areas and locations in the Kingdom as part of a defined time agenda that aims to upgrade and revamp villages in various governorates," said Al Salah.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Sabic unveils green plastics for construction
- Arabtec appoints new chief risk officer
- 1,800 contracting workers in Bahrain end strike
- 200 Arabtec workers to be repatriated
- Abyaar announces Dubai project delivery
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Arabtec workers end strike; dispute 'resolved'
- Bahrain launches project for 4,500 homes
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Tecom announces new operational structure