Tasweek set to hand over Malaysia tower
Abu Dhabi, February 2, 2013
Abu Dhabi-based Tasweek Real Estate Development and Marketing said it will hand over ‘Acacia,’ the first tower under the award-winning The Haven Lakeside Residences condominium rising in Malaysia’s Perak state, in mid-February well ahead of schedule.
Abu Dhabi-based Tasweek Real Estate Development and Marketing has announced that ‘Acacia,’ the first tower under the award-winning The Haven Lakeside Residences condominium rising in Malaysia’s Perak state, will be handed over by the beginning of February 2013 – well ahead of the original mid-2013 schedule.
An advisor and solutions provider serving the property markets, Tasweek said the Dh269 million ($73.2 million) luxury address located in Ipoh, the capital city of Perak, is part of Tasweek's international property portfolio and is a partnership with Malaysia’s The Haven Company.
The three-tower, 497-unit complex is already 85 per cent sold and continues to be one of the most popular developments in Asia, the company said in a statement.
It is noted for a 14-storey-high, 280-million-year-old pre-Jurassic lime rock that juts out of the adjacent lake to serve as a dramatic backdrop. The Haven has won 12 prestigious international awards since its launch in 2011.
The completion of The Haven’s two other towers, ‘Banyan’ and ‘Cycas,’ is slated for August 2013– half a year ahead of schedule. The turnover includes all ancillary amenities, including a club house, swimming pool and jogging track.
The completion of the Acacia will be marked with a special ceremony to be attended by over 600 guests including Dr Nazrin Shah Ibni Sultan Azlan Muhibbuddin Shah, The Regent of Perak, and Tuanku Zara Salim, The Raja Puan Besar of Perak, will be attending the hand-over ceremony.
Tasweek CEO Masood Al Awar said, "The Haven is a vital part of our international portfolio and also speaks volumes about our commitment to excellence and responsiveness to the needs of the market."
"We join our partner The Haven Company in celebrating this milestone and feeling great pride in being part of one of Malaysia’s top developments," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project