KFH-Bahrain offers finance for Diyar buyers
Manama, January 31, 2013
Kuwait Finance House (KFH-Bahrain) Bahrain has announced that it is providing real estate finance for land buyers at Diyar Al Muharraq's new Sarat residential plots.
"The bank is committed to providing the most competitive long-term Islamic real estate financing for all its customers in order to help them achieve their goals of owning a house," KFH-Bahrain executive manager Khalid Rafea was quoted as saying in the Gulf Daily News.
"Sarat is one of the most attractive and prestigious real estate projects in Bahrain, thus the bank has developed special financing deals that caters to a wide audience and help make it easier for them to purchase residential land," he said.
He said the real estate market in Bahrain has witnessed a crisis due to the lack of supply of residential land.
"These unique Islamic real estate finance offers from KFH-Bahrain provide an opportunity for those interested in buying a land to build their chosen home at an ideal residential project that is unique in its planning and services," he added.
Sarat is an integrated residential community within Diyar Al Muharraq that includes all the living amenities of a modern lifestyle for its residents.
The Sarat residences are planned on varying plot sizes, and were recently offered for sale ranging from 500 sq m to 1,000 sq m. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Pacific Ventures names brand ambassador
- Chesterton to unveil prime London properties
- Indian Property Show 2013 to be ‘biggest ever’
- Alwaleed eyes world's big cities for mile-high tower
- Cluttons seals tenancy deal with Durrat
- Masdar launches wind farm in Seychelles
- Drake & Scull mulls dual listing in Saudi
- APR Energy wins biggest Libya power contract
- Carillion Alawi wins $201m Oman contract
- Aldar awards $1.1bn contract to Arabtec venture