Emaar serviced homes sell out on first day
Dubai, January 27, 2013
Dubai-based Emaar Properties, the developer of iconic real estate assets, sold out all units of its first exclusive serviced residences in Downtown Dubai on the very first day of its public launch.
Potential customers of The Address Residence Fountain Views had the option to register their interest online and were offered the opportunity to purchase the homes on a first registered, first served basis.
Ahmad Al Matrooshi, managing director, Emaar Properties, said: “The overwhelming investor response to The Address Residence Fountain Views is another strong testament to the robust property demand in Dubai, led by its economic growth and the city’s global recognition as a thriving business and tourism hub.”
“As the first of its kind exclusive serviced residences, The Address Residence Fountain Views not only appealed to residents in the city but also to investors from around the world. Its central location in Downtown Dubai, the most visited lifestyle and tourism destination in the world, makes the residences a first choice for property investment.
“Over the past months, Emaar’s new project launches have recorded overwhelming investor response,” he added.
“This underlines the investor confidence in our commitment to creating world-class developments and our focus on timely delivery. We will continue to explore potential development opportunities in line with the growing demand for homes in the city, especially in premier communities such as Downtown Dubai.”
An integral part of the expansion of The Dubai Mall, The Address Residence Fountain Views is directly linked to the world’s largest shopping and entertainment destination, with all residences opening to spectacular views of Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, and The Dubai Fountain, the world’s tallest performing fountain.
A 55-level dedicated serviced residences development with only 280 residences, all to be serviced by the professional team of The Address Hotels + Resorts, The Address Residence Fountain Views offers investors the choice of spacious 1-, 2-, 3- and 4-bedroom apartments. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals