Green technologies in spotlight at Arabian MEP
Manama, January 27, 2013
Bahrain and Qatar industrial solutions provider Nehmeh took part in the Arabian MEP Exhibition 2013 held in the Kingdom and promoted advanced equipment and technology focusing on environment-friendly exhibits.
As an unique show for technology exchanges, image and product display, international visits and trade, the 'Arabian MEP Exhibition 2013' promoted energy efficient buildings to reduce dependency on fossil fuels, said a report in the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
"Nehmeh played its role in exhibiting well-known brands at the event," the report said citing a spokesman for Nehmeh.
Nehmeh is a leading provider of quality industrial solutions and is engaged in every aspect of construction, automotive and wood working industries, including manufacturing, distribution, marketing, sales and after-sales, in addition to investing in renewable and advanced technologies.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- DWC-Emaar in golf centre deal
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show
- Summit to spotlight green building issues
- Cluttons to launch new brand in 2014