Bahrain MoW sees jump in online users
Manama, January 21, 2013
The Bahrain Ministry of Works (MoW) said the number of users accessing its electronic services (either through its web page or the eGovernment portal) has now reached 32,620.
The ministry's information technology director Hisham Sater said the total number of users rose to 2,510 in the last quarter.
"The electronic services provided by the Ministry of Works are considered to be simple and easy. Only the materials testing service attracted 2,473 users during the fourth quarter of the year, while the number of users throughout the year amounted to 32,002," said Sater.
‘The remaining number of users benefited from other electronic services such as the sanitary engineering complaints, sewage network connection requests, traffic signals maintenance requests, road defects reports, in addition to requesting permission for unusual loads, contractors qualification service, traffic diversion request service and building maintenance service.’ he added.-TradeArabioa News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- IPIC to use $4bn pipeline payment to repay debt
- MMG appoints advisor for debt restructuring
- Dar Al Arkan to sell benchmark-sized sukuk
- Bahrain plans $52m spend on infrastructure
- Bahrain launches massive homes revamp
- Arabtec workers stage rare strike
- Schneider Electric unveils new solar products
- Big demand for housing projects at KAEC
- Bahrain real estate prices slump
- Staff shortage hits Bahrain projects