Moroccan property focus for Abu Dhabi show
Abu Dhabi, January 21, 2013
More than 35 major Moroccan developers will showcase their latest property developments at an upcoming real estate exhibition in Abu Dhabi.
The first edition of SMAP Expo Abu Dhabi, a leading global Moroccan real estate and lifestyle exhibition, is taking place from January 24 to 26 at Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre.
Several high profile developers will be using event in the UAE capital to launch their real estate developments and showcase flagship projects in 25 Moroccan cities including Marrakesh, Agadir, Rabat, Casablanca, Tangier, Fez, Tetouan, Nador, and Saidia.
Samir El Chammah, CEO of SMAP Group, organisers of SMAP Expo Abu Dhabi, said: “Moroccan real estate has always been an attractive investment option for UAE investors due to the relatively low cost of living and favourable exchange rates.”
“There is a large variety of quality properties available for any budget, from small apartments from $50,000, or large villas in the very popular Marrakech, starting from $200,000. There is also a wide selection of high end luxury properties with prices available upon request.
“Whether UAE buyers are looking to invest in a luxury tourism resort, in a rental apartment or villa, or commercial property, there are plenty of options, and these will all be made readily available at SMAP Expo Abu Dhabi,” he added.
SMAP Expo Abu Dhabi will be the first stop of a series of regular SMAP Expos across Europe in 2013 showcasing Moroccan real estate investment opportunities. Following its debut in the UAE capital, the showpiece event moves onto regular venues in France, Italy, Spain, Belgium, and the Netherlands.
Rabat, the capital of Morocco is the city of honour at the inaugural Abu Dhabi show, with a dedicated space on the exhibition floor reserved for the "Medina" – a showcase of Moroccan lifestyle and commercial activities that reflect the country’s diversity, culture, and heritage.
A series of conferences will also highlight everything potential investors need to know about investing in Moroccan real estate, delivered by leading property lawyers and legal experts in the country’s real estate sector. Visitors at the show will also be treated to a live concert every afternoon.
SMAP Expo Abu Dhabi is a part of an expansion project that the SMAP Group is undertaking to explore new markets in the Middle East and Europe, which include Saudi Arabia (SMAP Expo Jeddah), and the UK (SMAP Expo London). – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan