Emaar unveils new serviced residences
Dubai, January 19, 2013
Emaar Properties, the developer of iconic real estate assets, has launched The Address Residence Fountain Views, the first exclusive serviced residences in Downtown Dubai.
With Downtown Dubai hosting over 60 million visitors to become the world’s most visited destination, the new dedicated serviced residences are a distinctive investment opportunity, billed to be a home for the city’s residents and a second home for tourists from around the world, who wish for short or long stays in Dubai, said a statement from Emaar.
Residents become part of one of the most vibrant lifestyle communities, described as ‘The Centre of Now,’ with an array of choices spanning retail, leisure and hospitality in close proximity, it stated.
Offering an unparalleled lifestyle choice, The Address Residence Fountain Views is a 55-level dedicated serviced residences development in Downtown Dubai, the most prestigious square kilometre on earth, said a senior official.
An integral part of the expansion of The Dubai Mall, The Address Residence Fountain Views is directly linked to the world’s largest shopping and entertainment destination, with all residences also opening to spectacular views of Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, and The Dubai Fountain, the world’s tallest performing fountain.
With only 280 residences, all to be serviced by the professional team of The Address Hotels + Resorts, the newest lifestyle development in Downtown Dubai offers investors the choice of spacious 1, 2, 3-bedroom, and 4-bedroom apartments.
Ahmad Al Matrooshi, the managing director, Emaar Properties, said: "As the world’s most visited tourism, shopping and lifestyle destination, Downtown Dubai is today the connoisseur’s choice for premium homes in Dubai. Today, the city has established its clear lead as a business and tourism hub recording significant growth in passenger arrivals, tourist numbers and the duration of stay of guests."
"With the launch of The Address Residence Fountain Views, Emaar’s first exclusive serviced residences’ development in Downtown Dubai, we are offering the city’s residents and visitors the choice of being part of one of the the world’s most dynamic communities," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna