Tasweek, Millennium bid to reach global market
Dubai, January 15, 2013
Tasweek Real Estate Marketing and Development, has partnered with Millennium Development International (MDI) with the aim of structuring their professional relationship on real estate development projects worldwide.
UAE-based Tasweek is eyeing expansion into European, Asian and other key growth markets.
As part of its expansion efforts, Tasweek recently launched Marrakech Healthcare City, a sprawling $40 million residential and healthcare project located at Morocco’s third largest city. The development is scheduled for completion within 24 months and is part of Tasweek’s $250 million international portfolio.
“Over the past four years, Tasweek has been carefully growing its real estate investment portfolio in strategic markets and adding value to its shareholders through major alliances with recognized partners and professionals in our industry,” said Masood Al Awar, CEO Tasweek.
“The cooperative agreement with Millennium Development International will capitalize on the best of two worlds: Tasweek’s solid base of real estate development investments and marketing alongside Millennium’s global and regional expertise in large and mixed use projects.
Together and alongside our entrusted investment partners, we shall accelerate the delivery of our projects in the strategic markets we are already in and open other markets with promising futures such as Iraq, Egypt and Turkey,” Al Awar added.
“Making cities and communities for people has been our team’s core competency in development management for more than 15 years,” said Ousamma Kabbani, chairman and managing director, Millennium Development International.
“Our experience in managing many complex, large-scale projects has gained us regional and international recognition. We are very optimistic and excited about our cooperation and future prospects with Tasweek as it is based on the kind of synergies necessary for success in the post-2008 market place, bringing a strong base of investment, development management and construction delivery.
“Through this venture, we aspire to be jointly recognized in the region and beyond as leading developers offering quality, sustainability and profitability. We hope that we will be able to announce our first joint venture in the first quarter of 2013.”
Backed by over 20 years of innovation, leadership and market expertise in the Mena property sector, Tasweek offers a one-stop-shop for all real estate needs. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan