Saudi to build 12,400 new homes
Jeddah, January 15, 2013
Saudi Arabia plans to build more than 12,400 housing units in various parts of the kingdom soon, according to a news report.
The Real Estate Development Fund has sanctioned new loans worth SR5 billion ($1.333 billion) for the purpose, said the Arab News report.
Muhammad Al-Abdani, director general of the fund was quoted by the report as saying the total value of loans approved for building 12,472 homes in different cities and towns would reach SR5.19 billion.
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract