Emrill posts 23pc revenue growth
Dubai, January 13, 2013
Emrill, a leading facilities management company in the UAE, has announced a successful year with several prestigious contract wins resulting in 23 per cent revenue growth and numerous award wins in 2012.
Commenting on the growth, Ben Churchill, the managing director, said, "It’s an exciting time of expansion for the company and our services are being recognised across the country. We’re moving from strength to strength and as industry leaders, we’ve made every effort to implement best practices and manage a conscious business with a positive impact.”
Some of newest additions to the company’s vast portfolio of properties include the prestigious Torch Tower, Trident Grand Residences, Oceana Palm Jumeirah, the iconic Etihad Towers and Princess Tower, the tallest residential building in the world.
Neil Room, the operations manager at Etihad Towers said, "Emrill was selected largely due to the quality support services delivered by its staff within the region's signature developments and communities."
In addition, Emrill won the ‘Health and Safety Initiative of the Year’ award at the FM Awards Middle East and shortly after, became the first facilities management company to be awarded the CSR label by the Dubai Chamber in recognition of operating a business based on sustainable and responsible corporate practices.
Emrill offers a full range of asset, facilities and energy management services with innovative solutions tailored to support master developments, residential communities, leisure, corporate and commercial complexes.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- India property group eyes Dubai market
- Kuwaiti real estate sales soar to $886m
- Emaar unveils first big project at Expo 2020 site
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show