Al Baddad announces Australia foray
Abu Dhabi, January 12, 2013
UAE-based Al Baddad International, one of the largest aluminium mobile halls and tents companies in the Middle East, has entered into a deal with an Australian firm, Western Osprey to launch its operations in Australia and New Zealand.
As per the deal, Western Osprey which is based in Perth, Australia will represent and provide Al Baddad services including prefabs, mobile halls, warehouses, storage areas, aluminum halls for military projects as well as the accessories to companies across the Australia and New Zealand.
Al Baddad Holding CEO Zayed H. Al Baddad and Western Osprey president Kevin Drake signed the deal at a key ceremony held at Al Baddad headquarters in Dubai.
"Western Osprey will represent Al Baddad across the region providing the same international quality standards that it offers. First it will be launched officially in Perth next month followed by Sydney six months later," revealed Drake.
Founded in 1971, Al Baddad international has branches and representatives all over the world across the GCC, Europe and US.
The company has participated in the biggest sporting events, celebrations, openings, royal weddings and setting up military projects, warehouses and camps everywhere. Al Baddad had also produced its own line of interiors, such as furniture, curtains, light, sound and ventilation systems.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Tecom announces new operational structure
- Better Homes releases property guides
- Drake & Scull clinches $461m Saudi contract
- Obayashi-HBK venture wins Doha project deal
- Bahrain halts digging at housing project site
- Strike won't affect projects says Arabtec
- Bahrain cuts new property registration cost
- IPIC to use $4bn pipeline payment to repay debt
- MMG appoints advisor for debt restructuring