Al Baddad announces Australia foray
Abu Dhabi, January 12, 2013
UAE-based Al Baddad International, one of the largest aluminium mobile halls and tents companies in the Middle East, has entered into a deal with an Australian firm, Western Osprey to launch its operations in Australia and New Zealand.
As per the deal, Western Osprey which is based in Perth, Australia will represent and provide Al Baddad services including prefabs, mobile halls, warehouses, storage areas, aluminum halls for military projects as well as the accessories to companies across the Australia and New Zealand.
Al Baddad Holding CEO Zayed H. Al Baddad and Western Osprey president Kevin Drake signed the deal at a key ceremony held at Al Baddad headquarters in Dubai.
"Western Osprey will represent Al Baddad across the region providing the same international quality standards that it offers. First it will be launched officially in Perth next month followed by Sydney six months later," revealed Drake.
Founded in 1971, Al Baddad international has branches and representatives all over the world across the GCC, Europe and US.
The company has participated in the biggest sporting events, celebrations, openings, royal weddings and setting up military projects, warehouses and camps everywhere. Al Baddad had also produced its own line of interiors, such as furniture, curtains, light, sound and ventilation systems.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings