Bahrain plans $1bn real estate company
Manama, January 12, 2013
A $1 billion real estate company is being planned to provide housing units to Gulf nationals, our sister paper Akhbar Al Khaleej reported.
The project, the brainchild of the Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI), has been backed by the GCC Chambers’ Union, BCCI real estate committee chairman Hassan Ibrahim Kamal told our sister paper Akhbar Al Khaleej yesterday.
The company will have a capital of $1 billion to be paid equally by all six GCC countries, he said. It will also offer 100 million shares, worth $100, to the public.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Arabtec workers end strike; dispute 'resolved'
- Bahrain launches project for 4,500 homes
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Tecom announces new operational structure
- Better Homes releases property guides
- Drake & Scull clinches $461m Saudi contract
- Obayashi-HBK venture wins Doha project deal
- Bahrain halts digging at housing project site
- Strike won't affect projects says Arabtec
- Bahrain cuts new property registration cost