Bahrain plans $1bn real estate company
Manama, January 12, 2013
A $1 billion real estate company is being planned to provide housing units to Gulf nationals, our sister paper Akhbar Al Khaleej reported.
The project, the brainchild of the Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI), has been backed by the GCC Chambers’ Union, BCCI real estate committee chairman Hassan Ibrahim Kamal told our sister paper Akhbar Al Khaleej yesterday.
The company will have a capital of $1 billion to be paid equally by all six GCC countries, he said. It will also offer 100 million shares, worth $100, to the public.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Oman invites bids for key airport project
- Spanish group wins $105m Kuwait cable deal
- Swicorp plans $266m Saudi property fund
- Atkins to supervise $600m project in Oman
- Damac raises $348m in London share sale