Emaar awards hotel contract to Brookfield
Dubai, January 8, 2013
Dubai's Emaar Properties, the emirate's largest listed property developer, has awarded the contract to build the sixth hotel in its Address brand to Brookfield Multiplex Construction, it said in a bourse filing on Tuesday.
No value for the contract was given in the statement.
The Address The BLVD will include 200 hotel rooms and 523 serviced residences and will be located close to the world's tallest building, the Burj Khalifa. – Reuters
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- MMG appoints advisor for debt restructuring
- Dar Al Arkan to sell benchmark-sized sukuk
- Bahrain plans $52m spend on infrastructure
- Bahrain launches massive homes revamp
- Arabtec workers stage rare strike
- Schneider Electric unveils new solar products
- Big demand for housing projects at KAEC
- Bahrain real estate prices slump
- Staff shortage hits Bahrain projects
- DWC to build new agent warehouses