Emaar awards hotel contract to Brookfield
Dubai, January 8, 2013
Dubai's Emaar Properties, the emirate's largest listed property developer, has awarded the contract to build the sixth hotel in its Address brand to Brookfield Multiplex Construction, it said in a bourse filing on Tuesday.
No value for the contract was given in the statement.
The Address The BLVD will include 200 hotel rooms and 523 serviced residences and will be located close to the world's tallest building, the Burj Khalifa. – Reuters
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- DWC-Emaar in golf centre deal
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show
- Summit to spotlight green building issues
- Cluttons to launch new brand in 2014