SEC signs $426m power line deals
Riyadh, December 31, 2012
Saudi Electricity Company (SEC) has signed five contracts for about 755 km of high-voltage 380 kV power transmission lines in various regions of the kingdom.
The contracts, which come within the company's programme to strengthen the electricity system and meet the growing demand for power in the kingdom, are valued at SR1.6 billion ($426 million), a Saudi Press Agency report said.
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Kuwaiti developer starts Dubai tower work
- Asteco appointed agent for Dubai tower
- Interface named ‘Most Sustainable' firm
- Musanada inks $582m Abu Dhabi-Dubai road deal
- Manara residential project on track
- Duqm completes airfields infrastructure work
- House prices hit new peak, led by emerging Asia
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth