SEC signs $426m power line deals
Riyadh, December 31, 2012
Saudi Electricity Company (SEC) has signed five contracts for about 755 km of high-voltage 380 kV power transmission lines in various regions of the kingdom.
The contracts, which come within the company's programme to strengthen the electricity system and meet the growing demand for power in the kingdom, are valued at SR1.6 billion ($426 million), a Saudi Press Agency report said.
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Bahrain awards $16m road projects
- UAE office fitouts shifting to modular layouts
- Bahrain set to revamp fish market
- Bahrain issues 4,402 building permits in 5 months
- BIME awarded key Saudi contract
- Sabic unveils green plastics for construction
- Arabtec appoints new chief risk officer
- 1,800 contracting workers in Bahrain end strike
- 200 Arabtec workers to be repatriated
- Abyaar announces Dubai project delivery