UAE ministry launches Twitter account
Abu Dhabi, December 29, 2012
The UAE Ministry of Federal National Council Affairs has launched a Twitter account to enhance the culture of political participation and reach its target audience effectively.
“In this rapidly changing environment, social media tools play a vital role in engaging with the community. They also influence almost every aspect of our lives. We are drawing on the power of newest tools for further reach out to our stakeholders,” said Tariq Hilal Lootah, the director general of MFNCA.
The twitter account will communicate to the audience on its important initiatives, highlight messages that promote the culture of political participation, introduce them to the latest developments on these topics and listen to their views and comments, to further enhance the Ministry’s services, he noted.
Lootah said the ministry was committed to adopt innovative communication channels for interacting with the public and that the Twitter account highlighted the importance of social media today in shaping public opinion.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Depa names new board directors
- Work to start on new Bahrain social centre
- Indian developer to open Dubai office
- 50 firms to showcase at Cityscape Riyadh
- Kaloti breaks ground on Dubai gold refinery
- New power station for Bahrain hospital
- Al Hamra Village wins top mixed-use award
- Schön sees business park project on track
- Kuwaiti developer starts Dubai tower work
- Asteco appointed agent for Dubai tower