Bahrain sees $63m project on track
Manama, December 29, 2012
The work on the BD24.2 million ($63.7 million) Mina Salman Interchange project has reached 47 per cent and is expected to be opened for traffic in November next year, said a top government official.
“The share of the domestic market in the landmark infrastructure project, will top an overall 70 per cent,” Works Minister Essam Khalaf told our sister paper Akhbar Al Khaleej.
The tunnel is expected to cut driving time between King Fahad Causeway and Khalifa Bin Salman Port to 18 minutes, from 38 minutes now.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Asteco appointed agent for Dubai tower
- Interface named ‘Most Sustainable' firm
- Musanada inks $582m Abu Dhabi-Dubai road deal
- Manara residential project on track
- Duqm completes airfields infrastructure work
- House prices hit new peak, led by emerging Asia
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head