Bahrain sees $63m project on track
Manama, December 29, 2012
The work on the BD24.2 million ($63.7 million) Mina Salman Interchange project has reached 47 per cent and is expected to be opened for traffic in November next year, said a top government official.
“The share of the domestic market in the landmark infrastructure project, will top an overall 70 per cent,” Works Minister Essam Khalaf told our sister paper Akhbar Al Khaleej.
The tunnel is expected to cut driving time between King Fahad Causeway and Khalifa Bin Salman Port to 18 minutes, from 38 minutes now.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- 1,800 contracting workers in Bahrain end strike
- 200 Arabtec workers to be repatriated
- Abyaar announces Dubai project delivery
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Arabtec workers end strike; dispute 'resolved'
- Bahrain launches project for 4,500 homes
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Tecom announces new operational structure
- Better Homes releases property guides
- Drake & Scull clinches $461m Saudi contract