Etisalat FM picks partner for UAE project
Dubai, December 26, 2012
Etisalat Facilities Management, an independent unit of UAE's top telecom services provider Etisalat, said it has signed up Wojood Facilities Management, one of the sister companies of the Dh3.2 billion ($871 million) Dubai-based Al Barari project, as its strategic partner.
Al Barari is an eco-friendly sustainable mixed-use development located in the prestigious Nad al Sheba district in the emirate. It extends over an area of 14.2 million sq ft, of which 80 per cent is open green gardens comprising 189 luxury villas.
As per the deal, Etisalat FM will utilize the human resources and workforce of Wojood to provide best global support services, and also expand the scope of its work in Dubai, said its GM Mustafa Al Ateeq after signing the deal with Wojood Facilities Management CEO Mohammed Bin Zaal in Dubai.
Etisalat FM officials Amer Al Mansouri, the executive director of HR and Administration and Ali Hasan Al Harmoodi, executive director of Design and Consultancy were also present at the signing ceremony.
Under the two-year agreement, Etisalat FM will provide technical support to the Barari project including: maintenance and management of private villas facilities, retail facilities, tennis courts and restaurant.
The deal, which is effective from January 1, will cover about 189 villas. It will also provide mechanical and electrical maintenance, plumbing, AC and swimming pool maintenance besides home automation system maintenance and minor civil and carpentry works for the Barari project.
Commenting on the partnership, Mohammed Bin Zaal said, “We are pleased to be selected as a strategic partner for Etisalat FM as this reflects the great appreciation and deep trust that Wojood has in the country.”
Etisalat FM, he said, will be sending a work team to Wojood FM offices located in the Barari project to provide the best service to its residents, investors and businesses.
Mustafa Al Ateeq said, "This agreement with Wojood comes as a result of our continuous efforts to expand and enhance our operations in the country, as we have developed and updated a number of different projects in the real estate sectors."-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project