HVCE delivers Volvo equipment to Bahrain firm
Manama, December 25, 2012
The Heavy Vehicles and Constructions Equipment (HVCE) division of AA Bin Hindi Group, the sole distributor of Volvo Construction Equipment in Bahrain, delivered two new Volvo Back Hoe Loaders to leading trading firm GDK from its facility in Ma'ameer.
The HVCE Division is one of the leading suppliers of construction, road machinery equipment and heavy duty trucks in Bahrain, the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication, reported.
Volvo Construction Equipment is among the world's leading manufacturers of construction, excavation and road machinery equipment.
GDK International Development, as one of the trading and contracting companies in Bahrain and Saudi Arabia, offers a wide range of equipment for purchase and rent at the best competitive price in the market.
They provide light and heavy equipment of different varieties which can meet customers' requirements.
"The reliable performance of Volvo Construction Equipment has shown great results in the growth of our business for the last few years," said GDK chairman Ganga Dhar.
"We have light and heavy equipment of different varieties at our disposal which can meet our customers' requirements," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals