HVCE delivers Volvo equipment to Bahrain firm
Manama, December 25, 2012
The Heavy Vehicles and Constructions Equipment (HVCE) division of AA Bin Hindi Group, the sole distributor of Volvo Construction Equipment in Bahrain, delivered two new Volvo Back Hoe Loaders to leading trading firm GDK from its facility in Ma'ameer.
The HVCE Division is one of the leading suppliers of construction, road machinery equipment and heavy duty trucks in Bahrain, the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication, reported.
Volvo Construction Equipment is among the world's leading manufacturers of construction, excavation and road machinery equipment.
GDK International Development, as one of the trading and contracting companies in Bahrain and Saudi Arabia, offers a wide range of equipment for purchase and rent at the best competitive price in the market.
They provide light and heavy equipment of different varieties which can meet customers' requirements.
"The reliable performance of Volvo Construction Equipment has shown great results in the growth of our business for the last few years," said GDK chairman Ganga Dhar.
"We have light and heavy equipment of different varieties at our disposal which can meet our customers' requirements," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Arabtec appoints new chief risk officer
- 1,800 contracting workers in Bahrain end strike
- 200 Arabtec workers to be repatriated
- Abyaar announces Dubai project delivery
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Arabtec workers end strike; dispute 'resolved'
- Bahrain launches project for 4,500 homes
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Tecom announces new operational structure
- Better Homes releases property guides