Saudi inks $133m hospital contract
Riyadh, December 23, 2012
Saudi government has signed a contract worth SR500 million ($133 million) for the setting up of an hospital at the Taibah University in Madinah, said a report.
Minister of Higher Education, Dr Khalid Al-Anqari signed the contract, reported the Saudi Press Agency (SPA).
The university's rector Dr Adnan bin Abdullah Al-Mazrou lauded the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and the Crown Prince for supporting higher education including Taibah University.
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- DWC-Emaar in golf centre deal
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show
- Summit to spotlight green building issues
- Cluttons to launch new brand in 2014