Bahrain developer hands over waterfront homes
Manama, December 23, 2012
Fontana, a four-tower luxurious living project on the Juffair waterfront in Bahrain, said it has started delivering of the freehold apartment title deeds to its customers.
Fontana Towers developed by The Developers WLL is a symbol of luxury and modern living which boasts of 400 apartments comprising studios, one, two and three bedroom apartments and exclusive penthouses in four interconnected skyscrapers.
Mohammed Abdul Ghaffar Al Kooheji, the owner’s representative at The Developers, handed over the freehold apartment title deed to its first customer Saeed Mohamed Bakeer at a recent ceremony.
“We are delighted to commence handover of freehold apartment title deed and sincerely thank all our valued customers for their trust and support. We congratulate Bakeer for receiving the first title deed," he said after delivering the deed.
Al Kooheji pointed out that Fontana Towers had already set a new benchmark in Bahrain’s real estate market by offering numerous amenities for its residents.
Within a short span of time (since completion in May ), the residential development has become a popular choice for more than 15 nationalities including Bahrainis and with outstanding occupancy, he added.
Fontana’s amenities include ladies spa, temperature-controlled indoor pool, hydrotherapy pool, communal outdoor swimming pool with sundeck, health club, tennis, basketball and squash courts, indoor games room, kids play area, mini-theatre, restaurant, fully equipped business centre and convenience stores.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- India property group eyes Dubai market
- Kuwaiti real estate sales soar to $886m
- Emaar unveils first big project at Expo 2020 site
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show