Bahrain developer hands over waterfront homes
Manama, December 23, 2012
Fontana, a four-tower luxurious living project on the Juffair waterfront in Bahrain, said it has started delivering of the freehold apartment title deeds to its customers.
Fontana Towers developed by The Developers WLL is a symbol of luxury and modern living which boasts of 400 apartments comprising studios, one, two and three bedroom apartments and exclusive penthouses in four interconnected skyscrapers.
Mohammed Abdul Ghaffar Al Kooheji, the owner’s representative at The Developers, handed over the freehold apartment title deed to its first customer Saeed Mohamed Bakeer at a recent ceremony.
“We are delighted to commence handover of freehold apartment title deed and sincerely thank all our valued customers for their trust and support. We congratulate Bakeer for receiving the first title deed," he said after delivering the deed.
Al Kooheji pointed out that Fontana Towers had already set a new benchmark in Bahrain’s real estate market by offering numerous amenities for its residents.
Within a short span of time (since completion in May ), the residential development has become a popular choice for more than 15 nationalities including Bahrainis and with outstanding occupancy, he added.
Fontana’s amenities include ladies spa, temperature-controlled indoor pool, hydrotherapy pool, communal outdoor swimming pool with sundeck, health club, tennis, basketball and squash courts, indoor games room, kids play area, mini-theatre, restaurant, fully equipped business centre and convenience stores.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum