Bahrain developer hands over waterfront homes
Manama, December 23, 2012
Fontana, a four-tower luxurious living project on the Juffair waterfront in Bahrain, said it has started delivering of the freehold apartment title deeds to its customers.
Fontana Towers developed by The Developers WLL is a symbol of luxury and modern living which boasts of 400 apartments comprising studios, one, two and three bedroom apartments and exclusive penthouses in four interconnected skyscrapers.
Mohammed Abdul Ghaffar Al Kooheji, the owner’s representative at The Developers, handed over the freehold apartment title deed to its first customer Saeed Mohamed Bakeer at a recent ceremony.
“We are delighted to commence handover of freehold apartment title deed and sincerely thank all our valued customers for their trust and support. We congratulate Bakeer for receiving the first title deed," he said after delivering the deed.
Al Kooheji pointed out that Fontana Towers had already set a new benchmark in Bahrain’s real estate market by offering numerous amenities for its residents.
Within a short span of time (since completion in May ), the residential development has become a popular choice for more than 15 nationalities including Bahrainis and with outstanding occupancy, he added.
Fontana’s amenities include ladies spa, temperature-controlled indoor pool, hydrotherapy pool, communal outdoor swimming pool with sundeck, health club, tennis, basketball and squash courts, indoor games room, kids play area, mini-theatre, restaurant, fully equipped business centre and convenience stores.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings