$1bn medical city to feature at Oman summit
Muscat, December 19, 2012
Apex Medical Group, which is overseeing the development of the $1 billion International Medical City in Oman, will present a case study of the project at an upcoming construction summit in Muscat.
The annual Oman Construction Summit will be held from January 27 to 29 at the Grand Hyatt Muscat.
Dr Naeema Aziz, project director for International Medical City and chief operating officer of Apex Medical Group, said: “Apex Medical Group is looking forward to the Oman Construction Summit 2013 as we hope that the brainstorming sessions through the three days of innovative content and exchange of knowledge will boost the partnership and concentrate efforts of the regional strategic leaders, thus assisting us to reach necessary targets.”
Apex Medical Group will also be showcasing the live project model for the first time during the Salalah projects focus day.
The focus day will also feature Salalah International Airport, Salalah Beach Resort Project and an exclusive site visit to the Oman Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Key highlights of day one will include upcoming tourism and sports mega-projects in the Sultanate.
Day two will include highlights of developing housing projects and promoting real estate investments in the Sultanate. A representative from Ministry of Housing is set to outline the latest and upcoming projects and developments in the housing sector. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- New Tekla software accelerates information flow
- Damac unveils first Trump Estates in ME
- GFH in key London property placement
- Green Valley unveils new UAE, Turkey projects
- Jotun colour collection tracks new trends
- RAK Properties to distribute $27.2m profit
- Top construction firms head to Bahrain
- Investors pull out of $65m Bahrain project
- Projects stalled in Bahrain due to 'mismanagement'
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes